|SYMBOL||FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT||Trading Session (WINTER Time)||Trading Session (SUMMER Time)|
Sunday - Friday
Monday - Friday
Sunday - Friday
Monday - Friday
|AUDUSD||Australian Dollar - US Dollar||22:05 hrs||21:45 hrs||21:05 hrs||20:45 hrs|
|CADUSD||Canadian Dollar - US Dollar|
|CHFUSD||Swiss Franc - US Dollar|
|EURUSD||Euro - US Dollar|
|GBPUSD||British Pound - US Dollar|
|JPYUSD||Japanese Yen - US Dollar|
|GOLD||Gold||23:05 hrs||21:45 hrs||22:05 hrs||20:45 hrs|
|DOW JONES*||Dow Jones Index||23:05 hrs||21:05 hrs||22:05 hrs||20:05 hrs|
|CRUDE OIL*||Light Sweet Crude Oil||23:05 hrs||21:45 hrs||22:05 hrs||20:45 hrs|
I. CLASSIC METHOD
The 'Classic' trading method is based on choosing the direction of the specific Symbol, to achieve a predetermined 'Payout' based on preset 'Target' and 'Risk' levels.
- If the market price of the Symbol reaches the 'Target' level prior to 'Risk' level, the 'Payout' shall be credited into the Account.
- If the market price of the Symbol reaches the 'Risk' level prior to 'Target' level, no 'Payout' shall be received by the Account.
If the open investment is closed prior to reaching the 'Risk' level or the 'Target' level, then a certain amount will be credited into the account. An indication of the Payout will be reflected in the 'Open Investments' window under the 'Payout' column.
To open an Investment, the following must be selected:
- Return %
- Investment amount
'UP' when an increase of the market price of a Symbol is expected.
'DOWN' when a decrease of the market price of a Symbol is expected.
NOTE: All investments executed using the 'Classic' method, are based on day trading.
An open investment will be closed when:
- The market price reaches the 'Target' level. The 'payout' will be based on the 'Return %' selected prior to opening the Investment.
- The market price reaches the 'Risk' level. Payout is zero.
It is the end of the trading session; Open Investments are automatically closed at the end of the day, even if an Open Investment is within the Threshold zone*.
*Threshold zone: A price range where the current Market price is too close to the ‘Risk’ level and Open Investment cannot be closed manually.
- Manually, anytime before a 'Target' or a 'Risk' level is reached. This is possible as long as the market price is not within the Threshold zone.
The amount will then be credited to the GWAZY account, depending on the market price and will be less than the target payout. An indication of the Payout will be reflected in the open investment window under the Payout column.
Option that allows to copy an Open Investment with the same 'Symbol', 'Direction', 'Return %' and 'Investment' conditions but at the current market price. This option speeds up the process of opening the same type of Investment.
‘Support’ is a function that allows to keep the same Target Level of an Open Investment and widen the Risk Level, offering a better opportunity to achieve the investment goal.
An Open Investment can be supported up to the same amount invested in the initial ticket; with each ‘Support’ amount subject to a fee of 10%.
Example of a Current Open Investment:
- Symbol: AUDUSD
- Amount: $100
- Return %: 50%
- Direction: DOWN
- Current Target Level: 0.89208
- Current Risk Level: 0.89284
Investor decides to support the open investment by adding i.e. US$ 30 from the drop down menu and clicking on ‘Accept’.
- New Target Level: 0.89208
- New Risk Level: 0.89299
New Levels will be as follows:
- If the Target Level is met, the Payout will be US$ 177*.
-> *US$ 100 amount invested + 50% Return + US$ 27 Support ($30 Support - 10% fee)
- If the Risk Level is met, Payout will be US $0.
- If the ticket is closed manually or if the trading session is over, the investor will receive the indicated Payout based on the market price of the Symbol at the time of closing of the Open Investment.
NOTE: The details of the ‘Support’ function are displayed under the ‘Open Investments’ window. Once the ticket is closed, details are displayed in the ‘Closed Investments’ and in the ‘Balance Book’ reports under the same ticket number.
Before the Support
After the Support
Closed Investments Report (After the ticket is closed)
|Accept||Option that accepts the request to open an investment.|
|Amount||The amount used for a specific Investment.|
|Balance||The amount of funds available for trading in the account.|
|Balance Book||Report displaying all debit and credit entries of the account.|
|Cancel||Option that cancels the request to open an investment.|
|Change Password||Where access details of the account can be changed.|
|Classic||Trading method offered by GWAZY.|
|Close||Feature to close an Open Investment at the market price, before a ‘Target’ or ‘Risk’ level is reached, as long as the market price is not within the Threshold zone.|
|Closed Investments||Report displaying the detailed list of Closed Investments during a specific timeframe.|
|Copy||Feature to open a new investment with the same Symbol, Direction and Return, at the current market price.|
|Credit||Amount credited into the account.|
|Debit||Amount debited from the account.|
Displays the following details with regards to an Open Investment:
|Details||Field in the Balance Book that includes the description of an Entry and its Ticket number.|
|Entry #||Reference number for any debit or credit entry that affects the balance of the account.|
|Entry Price||The price at which an Investment was confirmed as open.|
|Entry Time||The time at which an Investment was confirmed as open.|
|Exit Price||The price at which an Investment was confirmed as closed.|
|Exit Time||The time at which an Investment was confirmed as closed.|
|GWAZY||A new method of trading financial instruments and a new trading platform.|
|Invest||Request to open a new investment after selecting Symbol, Direction, Return and Investment amount.|
|Investments||The total amount of funds currently invested in ‘Open Investments’.|
|Market price||The current price of a Symbol.|
|Monitor||Visual display as to where the market price of an open investment currently stands in comparison to the ‘Target’ / ‘Risk’ levels.|
|News||Automatic feed for breaking and important news.|
Displays all Investments that are currently open until:
|Payout||Payout refers to:
- Under the Open Investments section: an indication of the potential amount that will be credited into the account if the ticket is closed at current market price
- Under Balance Book and Closed Investments Reports: the actual payout achieved for closed tickets.
|Trade||Section of the GWAZY platform where trading can take place.|
|Product Index||Section of the GWAZY platform that includes specifications on the symbols that are available for trading.|
|Reports||Section of the GWAZY Platform containing all records of the client’s account (Closed Investments and Balance Book).|
|Return Percentage||Percentages that can be selected by the Client to determine the Payout amount if the Target level is reached.|
|Risk||The level of a Symbol at which the Payout of the Investment will be zero.|
|Support||Function that enables to widen the Risk level of a specific Open Investment (and maintain the same Target Level) by adding extra funds to the original ticket.|
|Symbol||An abbreviation used to identify a specific financial instrument that is available for trading in the GWAZY platform.|
|Target||The level of a Symbol at which the predetermined Payout on the Investment will be credited to the account.|
|Target Payout||The amount that will be credited into the account if the market price reaches the ‘Target’ level.|
|Ticket #||Reference number of an Investment.|
|Time||The time at which an Entry took place.|
|Tools||Section of the Gwazy platform that contains sources of information on how to trade with the GWAZY Platform.|
|Trading Terms||Section that contains information on how to trade the GWAZY Platform.|
|Trends||Display of statistical information regarding the last 20 ‘Target’ levels that were met for each Symbol, depending on the Return selected by the User in addition to the 21st live bar which represents the current market direction.|
|Type||Specification on the form of Entry.|
|Watchlist||Table that includes Live Market data, charts and statistics on the market for the Symbols available for trading.|
- Return %
- Investment amount
Opening / Accessing Account
- Select Symbol
- Select Return %
- Select Investment amount
- Select Direction
- Click on ‘Invest’
- Copy the open investment before the target or risk level is met
- Close the open investment before the target or risk level is met
- Wait for the investment to close when the target or risk level is met
- Wait for the trading session to end.
Costs / Fees
How to trade 'Classic'?
- The symbol is currently unavailable for trading
- You are trying to trade outside market trading hours
- You have insufficient funds
- You have reached the limit of total amount of Open Investments
- The session has timed out
- ‘Ticket #’ is the reference number of your Open Investment.
- ‘Entry Time’ indicates the exact time that you opened an investment.
- ‘Symbol’ refers to the financial instrument that you are trading.
- ‘Amount’ indicates the amount that you have invested.
- ‘Description’ shows the trading method, return % and direction that you have selected for that specific investment.
- ‘Target’ refers to the price that if reached, the open investment will close with the expected return.
- ‘Monitor’ shows where the specific open investment currently stands in comparison to the ‘Target’ and ‘Risk’ levels.
- ‘Risk’ refers to the price that if reached, will close where the payout is zero.
- Functions including ‘copy’ and ‘close’.